Quitting? This Is Not a Choice, Achieve Great Success Today

Quitting? Not an Option for me.

Persistence in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.
Many times in life we are faced with so many challenges and at times the going gets so tough that you just want to quit. I have been there and still go through stuffs till date but one thing I have told myself is that No matter the situation I find myself in at every point in time I will never take my eyes off the prize I have set for myself, that is to become the best in what so ever I set my mind to do.
Once you live on this planet Earth you can never be free from Life’s lessons but one thing you must bear in mind is don’t let your immediate environs & words of discouragement from others suppress you. Just stay focused, be committed to whatever you're doing, and be willing to learn new things every day. I assure you that you shall definitely succeed in the long run.

I have come to understand life in my own little way from the experiences I have had.  Honestly I would never have made it this far without GOD on my side.
We are on this earth for a purpose and have the ability to do whatever we want with our lives. The truth is that everyone struggles in their everyday life in one way or another. It’s about staying positive and making the best of what you have.

 Personal Points that keeps me going in my darkest moments
1. I refuse to ever give up.
No matter how bad things get, keep in mind that the day will eventually arrive no matter how long the night lasts.

2. I Challenge myself and try new things every day.
I am a Telecommunications Engineer by trade, but I blog part-time since I was fascinated about blogging when I first heard about it in 2007. This is how I came to be a blogger. I must admit that it has not been an easy road, as I have had three of my different blogs AdSense accounts blocked and stopped earning revenue over a seven-year period from these blogs. This discouraged me, and I stopped blogging for a while until early this year, when I decided to return to blogging and am more determined than ever.

3. I don’t compare myself to others and I celebrate my little accomplishments.
I constantly make my own objectives. We all wish we could reach our goals as quickly as it seems others have, but I've learned to appreciate the journey and recognize each small victory along the way. Remember that not all fingers are created equal. I "am peculiar"

4. I Stay focused on the positives instead of the negatives.
Staying positive has allowed me to overcome any hurdles that have come my way. I find comfort in God's word, knowing that He has promised not to put more on me than I can bear
“1 Corinthians 10:13:There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

5. I Make Necessary Sacrifices when need be
Sometimes we find it difficult to get past some challenges because we just don't want to make the changes to our lives that would enable us to successfully get past the issues we are facing. Sometimes, the biggest influence on your life comes from what you let go of rather than what you do.

6. I learn from the Mistakes I make each passing day
Progress is built on a succession of mistakes that we commit on a daily basis. Some are large, some are minor, but one thing is certain: they are all important in helping us learn the lessons we need to learn in order to reach our goals and objectives.
Take the time to learn from every failed attempt, failed result, and unsatisfying conclusion. The more you learn, the more you will grow and the better you will be able to deal with the challenges that lie ahead on your journey.

7. I always keep Things Simple
The secret to overcoming challenges is to keep things simple. We are more likely to experience situational overwhelm the more we attempt to complicate things. Because the most difficult problems are frequently solved in simplest ways, you must keep things as plain and uncomplicated as possible.

8. I am doing my best to break the Procrastination Habit
Procrastination, as the cliché goes, is the thief of time. It is, indeed, the thief of time. It entails deferring time that should be spent on an important task; procrastination causes one to spend time on things that are deemed insignificant in comparison to the vital activities one is meant to perform.
This behavioral flaw has a huge impact on many of us today, including myself. Procrastination may be checked and reduced when you have excellent time management, which means designating time for each activity and sticking to that plan and schedule.

Finally, no matter what, DO NOT QUIT, because the greatest opportunities are always interlocked with the most difficult struggles in life. Obstacles are just “things” that are there to teach and strengthen us for the journey that lies ahead. Therefore, we must not see them as insurmountable challenges that will keep us from reaching our objectives. Spend some time learning the lessons that life has to offer you since they will be essential to your success in the future.

Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to read this lengthy article. I look forward to your feedback.

Cheers, and have a great and fruitful day.

Comments

  1. This is good and reaffirming. Definitely encouraging and motivating. Thank you, and don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiring words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for highlighting the power of resilience and a positive mindset in achieving personal and professional goals. Keep inspiring us !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sonny. I really apricate your kind words.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for making my day with this amazing word,God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you making out time to encourage others with this beautiful article. Our world need words like this daily. Many people give up due to lack of motivation and encouragement. Thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great piece darling.Indeed quitting is never an option

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one man. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great ways on how to use positive words over your children

Discover 3 Amazing Things To Do When You Face Setbacks